How to set up your voice assistant
Amazon Alexa©To be able to use the voice assistant Amazon Alexa© to interact with the system ezon.io Smart Home is required download the Skill through the dedicated page within the "Alexa" APP.
- Open the "Alexa" App on your smartphone (If you haven't already downloaded it, do it now).
- Click on the "Other” button from the bottom menu and then select "Skills and Games”.
- Now, by clicking on the lens, enter the name of the skill to be searched, ie "Ezon Smart Home".
- Once you have identified the ezon.io skill, click on the "Enable to use" button.
- The ezon.io login will automatically open where you will be prompted for access to access the system and the choice of the system to be connected.
- After logging in, you will automatically return to the Alexa App where you will be prompted to pair with compatible devices. This operation can also be done at a later time, simply by asking Alexa, through your voice, to search for new devices associated with "Smart Home". At the end of the search, Alexa will give you information on the devices found.
- Once the association is finished, you will be ready to command your home simply with your voice.